Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, June 1, 2009

HOME!

We are home and trying to get caught up on everything!! We had a GREAT trip, but are definitely happy to be home and see our girl again. I was REALLY starting to miss her!! She has been so sweet and cuddly since we picked her up on Sunday! She just wanted to go to "mamma's house" all day Sunday it was pretty cute!! Hopefully I can get my pictures uploaded tomorrow and get some posts up, we have a lot to tell!!!

7 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

I'm so excited for pictures and stories. Glad your back safe and sound and that you had a wonderful time.

Dana Scarbrough said...

That's awesome that you had a great trip and BOUGHT a house! I would so buy that house! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!

Zach and Linds said...

Yeah for a fun trip! We can't wait to see pictures! So glad you are home safe and that you get to be with your cute girl again!

The Mechams said...

Sorry I have been MIA, I have been crazy stressed out, but I am so happy for you guys, and slightly Jealous! I am so sad I did't get to see you. I am plotting another trip for after you and Debbie have the babies. Love you miss you tons I will call. I promise

Ashley Millward said...

Hey the splash park is down at columbia park by the play ground of dreams. They have another one on union by the library in kennewick. We should meet there sometime and the kids can play! Whats your other news?!! Your leaving me on a cliff hanger!!

Michelle said...

OK - so where's the new house? Can't wait to do a drive and see it!!

walters said...

Hey so you guys are so in our ward! My friend lives kind of across the street from your new house! I knew that I had seen that house before! How funny! We love the area and the ward a lot! You'll have to let us know when you are moving in!