We celebrated our Valentine's day on Thursday. Since we were going out of town on Friday. Anyway, earlier in the week David had told me to go buy myself a new outfit!! Not too hard to convince me to go shopping! Then he lined up a babysitter for Cambree and I had to drop her off before David got home from work. When I dropped her off they handed me an envelope. David sent me on a scavenger hunt. He wrote little memories of our past and sent me to different places to buy different things! Then when I got home he had made me a YUMMY dinner! We had steak and mushroom alfredo!! It was divine!! He also had delivered flowers earlier that day and on the table at dinner were a few other gifts. He had also gotten me a card and when I opened it there were tickets to HAWAII!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! we are going May23rd to May 30th!!! And the best part is Cambree is staying home with the Grandparent's!!!
We went to Spokane this weekend to watch Spencer wrestle. He took 1st in regionals! David and I are headed over to Seattle this weekend for state, it should be exciting! Cambree is staying in Moses Lake with my parents. It will be good practice for our Hawaii trip! I forgot my camera so there are no pics from the weekend or of Cambree in her darling Valentine's outfit....bummer!
Cambree can officially open every door in our house. No more privacy for us!!
7 comments:
How nice. Wow Hawaii here you come huh. That is super exciting. I'm sure you guys will have a great time. Aren't grandparents the best. Now had you guys even talked about going to Hawaii or was this a total surprise to you?
What a wonderful husband you have!! You are a lucky woman! He sounds a lot like Howard!! That is so exciting that you get to go to Hawaii!!!! If you go to Oahu, let me know, I'll tell you about all the hot spots!!!
Ok so this is officially my number one favorite Valentine's story of 2009! Way to go David! This is like a fairy tale V-Day! I'm super excited for you! Have fun getting ready for your trip!
Wow! How very, very exciting!
How fun!! I spent our V-day watching 7 kids while Ryan went and played racquetball. Have fun in Hawaii!!!
Yeah I'm totally jealous. Someday I'll get a romantic Valentine's Day. Or a surprise. . . whichever comes first. I hope you have so much fun. Who am i kidding. OF COURSE YOU WILL!!!
HAWAII!! Holy cow! How exciting! What a sweet Valentine you have!
Post a Comment