I have some catching up to do...but in the meantime I will hold you over with this little story!!! But not a picture, so if you don't read it, it won't hurt my feelings!!!
Cambree just brought me her clothes, the ones she was wearing. This has been a daily occurrence this past week. I can't get this girl to keep her pants on. Occasionally she can get her shirt off too! Grandma Byington, what did you teach her while we were gone!!!!! I probably beg and plead with her 10 times a day to either keep her pants on or put them back on, it is a lost cause!!
6 comments:
HAHA, Wyatt just figured out how to take off his shirt. But only the long sleeved shirts. What crazy kids.
hahahahhahahaa. Now that is funny. Clothes are confining.
Man, we were hoping it was going to be a story about David (pictures included).
thats so funny kalei does that too! she also changes her shoes and socks like 10 times a day too.
That is so funny...who knows what go on at us Grandma's houses!! All in the sake of surviving while mom and dad are gone!!! She is so pretty!!
I can't keep clothes on my kids either. I can't wait for it to get warm and then I won't feel like such a bad parent when someone stops by and see's my kids running around in panties or a diaper. (it's just not the same when it's 20 degrees out) Oh, and can I tell you I am SO jealous that you get to go to Hawaii and kidless. Lucky you...hope you have a good time. Where are you living? You should come to playgroup sometime. 2nd and 4th wednesdays of the month 10:00 we haven't see you guys forever!
Post a Comment