I have been feeling a bit under the weather. You know REALLY TIRED, and pretty NAUSEOUS with the occasional run to the bathroom with the hand over the mouth, yeah that kind of sick. The doc tells me I have the Egyptian flu. I should be feeling better sometime the beginning of October.... well the tired part might get worse before it gets better, but sometime down the far road it will get better too!!!
I am really sorry for all those who want a knew post and pictures. I have some pics and some new posts that I want to get up I just haven't felt up to it, and I am too lazy to download the pics from my camera to the computer. (that is the part I hate most about putting up a post, lame I know)
P.S. the egyptian flu is the flu you get when you become a "mummy" after nine months!! haha
21 comments:
Oh congrats!!! How exciting for your family!! Let me know if you need any help with the little one, she can come have a play date with gabe while you rest!
YAY! Yet another one of us that's prego! I'm due at the end of September! :)
Congrats! That is very exciting. Sorry you feel so crappy.
Congratulations!!! that's awesome! I can't believe your going to have two children. Cambree is going to be such a good sister!
Wahoo!!! Congratulations! The Egyptian flu...I love it! What a cute way to tell everyone! We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all the coming updates about your wonderful growing family!
yay!! so excited for you guys! let me know if you need anything!
When I first started reading you post I said to myself "I bet she is pregnant!!!" How fun for your sweet little family. I bet your mom is so excited! Good luck with the bathroom thing. I never had that problem. I should of had 10 kids! Ha Ha!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YAY!!! My only bummer is that yet again we are not pregnant at the same time. Someday maybe, someday. Oh I'm soooooo excited!!!! P.S. I'm coming to WA in May, so we need to play!! Love you girl!!
Hooray! Oh I'm so excited for you guys! I thought immediately when you said you were nauseous, "I bet she's pregnant!". I know the actual flu is going around, but I'm just too smart. Haha! Congrats lady!
Just reading your title "Too Tired" I started to wonder if you were pregnant. Congrats!!!!!!! I'm very excited for you. I thought the Eygptian flu was really cute. I have never heard it put that way. I hope you get some rest and that you don't stay sick for too long. Yuck! Let me know if I can watch Cambree for you.
YAAAAAAAY! hahahahaha i love how you put up the egyptian fl!u!!! hahaha Im so happy for you! Im sad you're not here though living next door..but im pretty sure you're happy to be out of rexburg. Can't wait to hear updates!
First of all let me say, Tiff you are such a dork! You make me laugh! Secondly but definalty more importantly YEAH! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the next Fackrell wonder! I am so happy our families are growing together!
Congratulations! How exciting. I'm happy for you.
Yay! That's way exciting, and the flu idea is SO cute! I might steal it 5 or 10 years down the road LOL!
Congrats to you two!! That's so exciting!! TWO IS SO FUN!! I can't wait for three!!
Hooray for babies! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
That took me a really long time to figure out what you were talking about. I kept thinking, what kind of crazy flu will keep her sick all year?! I swear I used to be kinda smart...
Congratuations!
Congrats, you are such a great mom.
Yeah!!!!! Having two is great! We miss you guys. We hope that everything will go well for you!
Congratulations! I hope you get over the nausea soon!
Dang, look what happens when I take a break from blogging for a couple weeks...I find out late that people are pregnant, etc. CONGRATS TIFF & DAVID!! How exciting...wish we lived closer so I could take Cambree off your hands sometimes, she'd have a blast with my kids!! Hopefully you'll start feeling a bit better in a couple of months!?
Post a Comment