Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Littlest Hula Girl

On Sunday we had stake conference. It started at 10:00. We got out of the house a little later then we wanted but still on time. As we were literally walking out the door David turns to me and tells me he doesn't really know where we are going. It was at a different building then our normal church was. So he runs back in and looks up the address in the phonebook and then looks at the map in the phonebook. He says he has the general idea of where it is at. Normally you can find the church if you know the general area right. Well long story short, we drove around for almost an hour!!! We finally found it and it was a bit tricky. Since we were already an hour late we just decided to go home and change and head up to Moses Lake. My parents had just gotten back from Hawaii and we wanted to hear about their trip, and of course Cambree wanted to see all of her aunts and uncles. We had a great time!


As you can see Grandma and Pappa Byington brought Cambree back a little hula outfit, coconuts and all!!!








I CANNOT believe my baby is 23 months today! I know everyone says this, but honestly where has all the time gone!!!
some of the things she loves these days:
shopping - she asks to go shopping everyday!
nursery
cereal - she eats it everyday for breakfast!
milk and/or water - she drinks like crazy
snacks - fruit snacks (but she only gets them on sunday, it may sound mean but it helps when we are in sacrament and she gets a treat that she doesn't normally get during the week)!
anything girlie or princesses
SHOES
Cartoons - mainly mickey and handy manny
tinkerbell movie
singing - she asks for the remote and she uses it for her microphone, so stinkin cute!
DANCING
talking up a storm! - she will copy anything we say
loves her stroller and baby dolls
her little chair in the living room! - best christmas present ever!
outside
baths and/or showers
CHICKEN
and DIP!!!!!
HER MIMI - this one might be the death of us both!!!
I am sure there is more but this is all I can think of right now!

4 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

coconut shells, how scandalous, just kidding she looks adorable. I can't believe she's getting so old.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh way to cute!!!

Jensen said...

Cambree is getting so big! She looks so stinking cute in her hula outfit!

Anonymous said...

I know I say this all the time, but she is so cute in that outfit. I can't get over it. Tell your mom and dad I said good choice on an outfit.