Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, February 9, 2009

Concert

Remember how last week my Dad won David and I tickets to the Leann Rimes Concert. Well we went and had a great time! A date with my hubby is always a good time though! We went out to dinner first and then over the concert. We people watched for awhile, which is pretty entertaining at a place like this if you ask me! One guy got escorted out after the first song of the opening band because he was so drunk. He tried walking up the stairs right next to us and almost fell backwards right on David. The security guard had to catch him! Pretty funny. Anyway, the concert was GREAT! I didn't take my camera, I was really mad at myself so these are from my phone....but it is proof we were there!

The average age of the people there was probably like 60. seriously we were so surprised. Because it wasn't like she was big when they were young...Actually everyone was really old or really young!


We actually got pretty good seats. We were in the front row of the general admission section. Sadly it was on the bleachers so our bums were pretty dead by the end. Oh and the lady sitting next to me brought a whistle...how annoying. But it wasn't just any ordinary whistle it was the loudest most high pitched whistle I had ever heard in my entire life, I seriously left with the worst headache on that side of my head, and I think I am now deaf in that ear...not really, but come on people, leave the dumb whistle at home nobody wants to listen to it for 2 hours!

We had a fun time. I haven't listened to music that loud in a long time, but it was nice to feel young and hip again!!
P.S. I did get my haircut, I LOVE it, maybe I'll post a picture, maybe I won't! (I hate pictures of myself)

4 comments:

The Boyce's said...

I'm glad you had fun at the concert! Did you like her music? And I really want you to post pictures of the new hair! I wanna see. ALSO...you better hurry & decide when you guys are coming because our date book is getting pretty full! We just had another friend all and say they're coming! Let us know!
Amanda

Kevin and Eliza said...

Oh I want to see your hair. You should definitely put a picture up. The concert sounds fun, that is totally surprising that a lot of the people were over 60. Do you think they have season tickets or something. How funny.

Zach and Linds said...

How fun! I want to see your hair, but I definately know what you mean about taking pictures of yourself! I can't stand it either! One time I got my hair cut and Zach's parents wanted to see it so I took a picture of only the back of my hair and sent it so they could see and so I didn't have to show my face. I thought that was a pretty good compromise!

Unknown said...

This is kinda random but my parents went to the same concert! I wondered if you saw them there. They were some of those old people you were talking about :) Anyway, glad you had fun!
I'm just curious, where are you guys living up there?