Ok so I need a haircut pretty badly. My hair is driving me crazy. Therefore, I am looking for a GOOD hairdresser. I don't want a bad haircut, I hate bad haircuts. But I also don't want to pay a million dollars for a haircut. So if anybody knows a good hairdresser in the Tri Cities area please let me know. I am seriously stressing about where to go...silly I know...but I think I may have been spoiled in Rexburg!! Please help if you can!!!! (even if you are a lurker but know somebody in the area I still want to hear from you)!
And I will do the same for those living in the Rexburg area. If you are in the same boat as me and needing a good haircut, just go down to Reflections on Main Street and ask for Stacy Byington. You seriously won't go wrong. She does an amazing job, and if I had enough money I would fly to idaho every three months just to get my haircut!!! I am not kidding, go right now!! Stacy - why can't you be in two places at once?!
3 comments:
Hey Tiff, I don't know about the Tri-cities but my friend Brittany Marlatt in ML is really good and she is very inexpensive. she will also work with you about when you can get it done. She works at Capelli's on Yonezowa. I'm nervous to find one in Spokane so I just go home to get my hair done.
Tiffany, if you don't mind driving to Prosser (30 min.) I have a good friend that is great!!! I think cuts are $28. If you want to come to her just get my phone # from your mom.
Tiffany I go to Keisha Daos at the JCPenny Salon. She does a wonderful job. I looked for someone for 2 years and she is awesome. She charges me $25 for a haircut. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but she is really awesome and can get you in within days of calling!!! Good Luck!
Post a Comment