Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

Cracking Me Up!

I was trying to get dinner made the other night before David got home and Cambree was playing quietly in her room. Soon I hear a little "mama" behind me so I turn around to find my sweet girl wearing these "shoes" (they are the little tea cups to her princess tea set) I started laughing so hard!!! She turned to walk away from me and she had to take tiny steps to walk in them. I started laughing harder!!!


Now let me give you the bigger picture!! Earlier that morning she brought me this little orange dress to put on her. I just slipped it over her P.J's because it is winter here and I had every intention of changing her into some real clothes. Well as the day progressed she REFUSED to let me change her clothes. So this is what she stayed in all day until we put on clean jammies to go to bed that night. Luckily we didn't go anywhere!

If this is any foreshadowing of how this girl is going to dress herself, WATCH OUT FASHION INDUSTRY!! (she wore those "shoes" for a good hour before she took them off! she figure out if she walked with high knees she didn't have to take as tiny of steps)!!

She has also been obsessed with these hats! And I can't keep her out of her baby's stroller, yesterday she fell over while standing in it and has a big bruise on her cheek, maybe she finally learned her lesson...but probably not!


Other things of note. She calls my brother, Colby, "poopy" I think she really thinks she is saying his name though!! And her favorite babysitter and our very good friend Laska is now known as "Saka" I love it, I think it is adorable!! And she asks for "Saka" a lot since we were over at her house and she got to play with Saka's kitties!!

P.S. These pictures are still cracking me up!!!

4 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

This cracked me up too - cute girl!!

Ty Robbins said...

I love that orange dress! Hahaha!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Her shoes look extremely painful to me. I can't imagine her wearing them that long. They can't be that comfortable. That is too funny. How funny about the names too.

Anonymous said...

now that is just to stinkin funny how cute what they think up some times! Hope all is well xoxoxox