Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Dad is the Greatest, and has the Best Luck

My Dad is always winning things off of the radio, I mean ALWAYS! so with that said...My Dad just called and said he had won tickets for David and I to go see the Leann Rimes concert here in Pasco this weekend. I am so excited. David and I have never been to a concert...Lame I know...but it should be fun. Funny thing is that I saw an advertisement for it on the T.V. the other day and I was like that would be fun how can I convince David to take me!! I guess FREE tickets can convince him!!! (in his defense I actually never brought it up to him before so who knows maybe he would have taken me)!! I actually really disliked Leann when she came out in the 90's, but I like some of her new stuff. I hope it is good, but really I have no other concert experience to compare it to so I am sure we will have fun!! THANKS DAD! I am on my way to pick up the tickets right now!! (how convenient that the radio station was here in Tri Cities)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun for you and David!! I'm a little jealous!!

Cassidy said...

nice!

The Mechams said...

Ahh Lucky!!!!

Dana Scarbrough said...

lucky!! Have fun!

Me and My Boys said...

That's the coolest think ever, How lucky are you guys, and the fact that you got the tickets for free, what a nice dad. Have a blast.

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is so cool. Don't some people have all the luck. I've won a couple of things from the radio and it always makes my day. Have fun!