
Cambree is pretty much a "true girl" She loves getting into my nail polish and constantly walks around saying "pretty nails," I couldn't resist painting her little piggies! And she loves them!

This cute little nightgown and cap were mine when I was little. I had totally forgotten about them until last night when I was digging through a box getting out some stuffed animals and baby dolls, that were also mine, for Cambree to play with. She is so adorable! (please ignore her HUGE MESSY bedroom...we cleaned it all this morning)!

What is this girl thinking? The past week she has been saying, "potty" over and over again. I was pretty much ignoring her. She also has been telling me when she is "poopy," Which by the way, has been like a million times the last week because we have been going through some nasty poops! Anyway, I put her on the big potty after she would not stop saying "potty" and she was pretty much terrified of it. So I went out and bought this little potty. She hasn't actually gone potty on the potty but she sure loves to sit on it. About every 5 to 10 min. she comes running "potty, potty," And then once she is on the potty she WON'T GET OFF!! This potty training thing is going to test my patience for sure. We'll see what happens I guess! I must admit she is pretty darn cute when she is sitting on the potty, now if only she would GO while she sat there!

Our table is tall enough for Cambree to stand under it! Just a cute girl saying "cheese!"

3 comments:
Look at that cutie. I can't wait to see her today!
The tall tables are so fun for little tikes. Very cute.
Cambree looks like she loves it here in Tri-Cities!! Love the toes. I also love your new furniture!!
Post a Comment