Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Box!

Remember a few posts back I posted a couple pictures of Cambree sliding down a big box. Well she was at it again today. This time the box was empty so I figured she couldn't hurt anything and she was having a hay day!! She played on this "slide" for quiet some time!

Climbing up the slide!


ready....GO!


Such a happy girl! (I just realized this picture looks like she has knocked all of her front teeth out, she really hasn't, I don't know why it came out like that)!





Then she would lay at the bottom like this and say, "night, night"
Who knew one measly box could provide so much fun!!!!
On another, no so happy note, remember our brand new BIG T.V. well the picture decided to go out today, ARG! Luckily it was a Christmas present so our 30 days isn't up until the 24th of this month, we have to take it back in tonight and see what we can do about it. What a pain!

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

I agree that it's a good thing the 30 days aren't up! Yikes. We've had our huge TV for a little over a year and a half and it get's A LOT of on time... I say invest in a Panasonic!

Zach and Linds said...

What a fun slide! She is so cute! Why is it that we buy toys...we should just invest in lots of shapes and sizes of boxes, don't you think?!