Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, January 12, 2009

New Furniture!

WE LOVE IT!




We finally got the rest of our furniture delivered this past week. We love it and couldn't be more happy about our purchases! Our table fills up our entire dining room area, but it just makes me more excited about being in a house sometime in the near future!!! (we have a nine month lease here, and after that we hope it will be into a place of our own)!!







9 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

How fun to get new furniture, they look great. How fun to actually have room at your dinner table. It sounds like you had a fantastic birthday. I totally understand about the whole getting old thing. I enjoyed looking at your new year pics and Cambree with her wand and wings, very cute.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Go check out, jennipricephotography.blogspot.com

CAMI said...

Isnt it fun to have new stuff! SO it looks like you made the move ok and had a fabulous Christmas- I love the homemade box slide!

Mike and Lisa said...

Cute table! Now you have enough room at it for 5 more kids! :)

Michelle said...

Glad to see that you made it safely. Love the table and Cambree as a fairy is too cute.

Zach and Linds said...

What beautiful furniture! I love it! And I know what you mean about being excited for a house! We are too...except when we think about all the little/big extra bills and payments that go along with it...then I am ok to take a little longer to get used to the condo we have now so I am ready! And look at that darling little fairy of yours! So cute!

Petersons said...

that furniture is so cute! So excited for you to get a house in the near future!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the table!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

It's GORGEOUS Tiffany! How exciting.