
We spent New Years at our own place with a few friends. I think it turned out perfect. Scott and Ashley are actually our cousins and live in the same complex as we do! We love hanging out with them and hope we can play lots!!! Laska lives close by too and David, she, and I have been good friends since High School! We pretty much just got together and played games and ate tons of yummy food!
Do you like our party wear!!! David and I picked up some party pop its at the store and inside each of them where these crowns, haha!

The new year's kiss! Sorry it is a little up close and personal!!!

On New Years Day my family came down to celebrate my Birthday with me. I still can't believe I am 26. It just seems a little too close to 30 for me. In my head I still think and feel like I am 21! I guess time marches on whether we want it to or not! My mom brought down a yummy salad for dinner ( my request) and we went shopping while the boys watched the Rose Bowl! I don't have any pictures, I know sad. Just imagine. All of my family eating dinner anywhere they could find in our apartment because we didn't have a dining room table yet. Me opening LOTS of presents, because I got super spoiled. Them singing happy birthday to me without any candles because we forgot them. My dad eating the birthday cake before they even sang because he thought it was part of dinner, hahaha! My cake was cut up angel food cake mixed with fruit and vanilla yogurt, so I can see how he got it a little confused!! I thought it was pretty funny! Then after everyone left we put the babe to bed and cuddled up on the couch and watched Horton Hears a Who which David got for me!! It really was a perfect birthday!
Here are just some random pictures of my really cute girl!

Cambree got these wings and wand for Christmas. She requests to wear them at least once a day!

Casting a spell on her daddy! She was waving that wand like she knew exactly what it did. I asked David how in the world does she know that is a wand and that she can "cast spells" on people. He responded with, "natural fairies just know how to use their wand!" HA it made me laugh, she is definitely a natural! And a mighty cute fairy!

I have been addicted to making hair bows, man I need to get to the store and get some more supplies! These are just a few of my creations!

I love living so close to family! Yesterday we walked in from church and our phone was ringing. When we answered it, it was my in laws asking if they could come visit and bring dinner down! An hour and a half later we were enjoying each other's company and a yummy spaghetti dinner with my homemade bread sticks! It was perfect, thanks for coming guys! We even had time to sit and relax after dinner before they had to head out. I love living here!
Cambree and her cute aunts just chillin after dinner! (I must insert here that we are back at square one on the binky front. UGH! Moving and vacations are a hard time. Of course on the move I let her have it in the car, then while we were in Moses Lake for the holidays we were running not stop sometimes and the girl was tired from missing naps and going to bed at 11:00 every night so to keep us all sane we gave in to most all of her "mimi" requests....now we start all over again).
No comments:
Post a Comment