Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Everything Christmas!

We spent the Holiday in Moses Lake. It was great to see our families. Even greater to see our new niece Ciara! She is adorable and Cambree could not stop giving her kisses! It pretty much snowed the whole time we were there so we just went from family to family trying to stay warm. Thank goodness we have a good car that we were able to bounce back and forth between our families. We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you all did too!

This is my pretty little princess in her Christmas dress #2! She absolutely loved this dress because it twirled! Although, she couldn't quite get up the stairs because she kept getting "stuck" inside the dress! That made her pretty upset.


When did she get so big?

This is the best I could get for her to actually look at the camera!

Such a pretty dress for such a pretty little girl! I just love this girl!


The traditional Santa picture! Just don't look to closely because her eyes look really freaky. She didn't like the jolly ol' guy!


Christmas Eve we celebrated my mom's birthday, which is really on Christmas. My dad went all out this year. He found my mom's original wedding ring in her jewelry box and put diamonds back into it. He then proposed to her and then handed her two tickets to Hawaii for their "honeymoon" She was so so excited! My dad even got work off for her so she really doesn't need to worry about anything! Happy 50th Birthday mom!
Later that night we went down to Othello for the traditional Byington Christmas Eve party. We had tons of good food, and grandpa read the Christmas story, and then Grandma and Grandpa hand out their presents. We usually have a puppet show with the Christmas story but in all of my mom's birthday surprises she totally forgot to grab the puppets, oops!! We then all went home and opened our PJ's!!!

We had Christmas with my family this year. We have to have Belgium waffles with strawberries before we do anything on Christmas morning. Here is Cambree and her waffle! She pretty much scarfed it. She ate as much as I did!


David and I got this Santa bag for our wedding, well it came with some presents inside it. (we got married in June)! But we love it. We started the tradition to put all of our Santa presents in the bag and then David gets to play Santa on Christmas and take out the presents for everyone. This thing was full and it was all for Cambree. Oh did she get spoiled! Grandma went above and beyond!


Look she already loves her presents!





her very own "sweep" This girl LOVES to sweep the floor! (actually, I know it is a mop but they were all out of the brooms)!


This chair is perfect and she sits in it all of the time! Also note the little toy she is playing with, every adult played with this toy, it seriously entertained EVERYBODY for days!


Opening presents. She really just wanted to open one and then play with the one she opened. She didn't really want to keep opening presents. By the end David and I just opened them for her!


The Tinker Bell movie, she is studying it hard!


Santa also brought this little stroller and baby. They were perfect. Before Christmas she was pushing around her aunts old stroller that was falling apart, but she loved that thing, so you can imagine on Christmas morning when she got one of her own she was in heaven, she seriously pushes it around all day!


She got some super cute, and much needed clothes from Grandma and Grandpa, here she is trying to put on a little dress!


After we opened all the gifts at my parents we headed over to the Fackrell's. Here is Grandpa Fackrell with his two granddaughters! Cambree loved little Ciara!


It was definitely a good Christmas. David and I only did stockings for each other, because we had just ordered new furniture for our apartment. We got a HUGE t.v., a couch and love seat, an entertainment center, and a dining room table. We are still waiting for the table and the love seat, but when they get here our little place will be BEAUTIFUL!!!! (a funny little side note, David and I got each other the same game for our stockings, and then his brother also got us that same game, hahaha) We did get spoiled by the parents though!

We also had to get ourselves a little pantry because our kitchen just doesn't have enough cupboard space and really nowhere for food. Cambree had a blast using it as a slide. She did this probably for a good 45 min. and was not very happy when David opened it to put it together. What a silly little girl. Sorry she doesn't have pants on, they got wet from her cereal she had for breakfast!



We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! We will be singing happy birthday to me at midnight!! I love birthday's! But I can't believe I will soon be closer to 30 then 20, in my head I still feel 21!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Well it looks like you had an amazing Christmas...we are all so blessed to have wonderful families to spend the holidays with. Your trip home sounded like an adventure, but it's good to know that everyone is doing good and you made it safely. Happy Birthday tonight!!

Whitney R said...

I was home for Christmas, too! It was nice, but was sure snowing quite a bit.

That's so nice of your dad! How thoughtful. I think I'll tell Jaren about it :)

Cassidy said...

New furniture is the BEST!!!! I can't wait for the day when I get a new table. I'm glad Christmas was so fun! Man Cambree is a cutie!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you also had a great Birthday and New Years. How fun to get new furniture. Kevin will be jealous of the big tv. I hope you guys are enjoying your new place and job. Good luck with everything.

The Boyce's said...

I love all the pictures! Cambree is going to be so big when we see her next! Unless you guys come for a visit! :) but I guess even then, you could leave her behind! haha Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And if it makes you feel any better, I just picture you the same age as me!(22 not 21....sorry! haha)

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

What a BEAUTIFUL red dress she has. I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Glad you had a great Christmas. We were in Moses too and I was so happy to be home! It's always the best!

Arianne said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas in M.L. I am so glad that your mom gets to go to Hawaii!!

Cambree looks BEAUTIFUL in her red dress!!

Rischel said...

Hey Tiffany, Congrats to David!! Also welcome to the neighborhood. Do you need anything or any help?? Let me know!!!!

Rischel
Can I get your email address

Anonymous said...

Yes I did. Nobody posted on it for like 6 months. My dad called me two days ago and asked the same question. Maybe we need to make a new one. I dont know, nobody was interested (so I thought) Brenda sounded like she was, but she couldn't figure it out. Sorry.

By the way, I just read your Moving journey and WOW. That sucks. People need to learn how to drive in the snow. When it snowed/freezing rain here, Randy wouldn't let me drive because he didn't want OTHER people to hit my car. He knew I knew how to drive in that stuff, but didn't trust the other people. Well I'm glad you made it back okay.

Petersons said...

I can't believe you guys are living in Kennewick! I am so excited for you! What ward are you in because I have a friend that lives by Kamaikan highschool too, so you guys might be in the same ward and she is trying to find friends our age.

Harper said...

We received a piece of your mail.

What's your new address?