I just wanted to say that we did make it to Kennewick last sunday safely, but not without some bumps and bruises along the way. But we are here in Moses Lake for the holiday's and I left my camera cord in kennewick so I won't update until we get back home because I want them to be in order. But David is officially a college graduate and we finally have an official start date with his job for January 5th. We are very happy and healthy and are enjoying the holidays with family and friends. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
5 comments:
Hey Tiff,
I'm glad you loved the hat! After I made it I was tempted to keep it for myself..the color combo turned out even cuter than I thought! Isn't it comfy & warm? It's 10% wool but it's still machine washable!! I know I kind of cheated by putting an extra gift in there but I knew you'd like it if I did!! The clip is for your daughter...it was my first time making one of those though & I didn't have any glue so hopefully it won't fall apart too quickly, lol. I hope that you guys have a really wonderful Christmas, and I'm jealous that you'll be in Moses Lake for Christmas!! The yarn for those hats isn't cheap & doesn't come in a huge array of colors, but if anyone wants one that badly, they can email me. $16 is the lowest I'd be able to go + $2 shipping. :-) Love ya, Michelle
I am glad to hear that you guys made it OK!
Oh man I'm jealous!! I'm glad you guys made it okay! So my site hasn't alerted me on your recent blogs, so I'm sorry this is a little late, but CONGRATULATIONS David!!!!! Ahhh, the freedom of being done with school. I still love the feeling!
Congratulations!
I am so glad you made it!!! You will both look back at your time in school with fond memories. Howard and I still talk about our time at BYUI, we love it when we are there visiting Anya and we can see all the places we use to think were so cool!!
I know your mom and dad are very excited to have Cambree close to them. Lets do lunch sometime soon, maybe when your mom is coming for a visit. Let me know.
Post a Comment