Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Graduation!

With the big move and the holidays things have been crazy around here. But I wanted to get this updated before the new year. David graduated from BYU - I on December 12 with his BS in Construction Management. We couldn't be more excited and I couldn't be more proud of my very hard working hubby. He even managed to graduate with a 3. 5 GPA, good job babe!



Cambree didn't actually go with us to graduation but we wanted her in all of the pics so earlier that day we went out and took lots of pictures. Later when we were driving up for the grad ceremony there were a ton of people waiting in line at the BYU- I sign to take pictures, if only they thought to do what we did!


I love this pic of David and Cambree because she is doing the perfect cheese face, that my camera usually doesn't capture because it is so slow to take pictures.





I love these two pictures where you can see the temple in the background. We all loved that temple, including Cambree. She could see it from her bedroom window and she would stand on her changing table and say "ooooh Temple, pretty."


This building was David's second home, sometimes we wondered if it was his first home!


President Uchtdorf spoke at the dinner. We were really close to the front, this picture isn't zoomed! He was pretty funny.


After the dinner we all filed over to the Hart building for the big commencement ceremony with all of the graduates. Luckily my Aunt and Uncle from Seattle were there for their Daughter in Law so I didn't have to sit by myself! Double click to find the graduate!


After the big ceremony we broke off into the different majors. David and I filed over to the Taylor building.

What an exciting night!

I was sitting right on the isle when the graduates filed in and bent down to grab my camera right when they started to file in and when I looked back up David was right there, man I barely got this picture!


Here is more proof on how slow our camera is. I pushed the button to take a picture of him receiving his diploma cover and shaking President Clark's hand, and as you can see he was already onto the next person by the time the dang picture took!! Oh well...


"Boyce David Fackrell"


We were lucky enough to have the President of BYU-I at our little ceremony, President Clark.


I will admit the whole night was a bit emotional for me. I felt silly at times, but I can't help it, I get emotional just watching commercials sometimes. Also a big thank you to my neighbor, My brother's girl Ellie, and my brother Taylor for watching Cambree for so many hours. we dropped her off at 3:45 and didn't get her back until almost 10:00!

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Congrats to all of you, Tiffany. This is such a great accomplishment.