We are off! Well on Saturday morning, but our truck is packed and we are trying to get the cleaning done. Tomorrow we have a full day of graduation stuff so we wanted to get most everything done today. I will probably post graduation pictures and stuff once we get to Washington and get a little settled. Hopefully before Christmas.
I can't believe I am saying this, but I really am going to miss Rexburg. This is where David and I started our life together, had our first apartment together, had our first baby! We did a lot of fun things here. It still seems a little unreal that we are leaving forever. (well David has mentioned coming back and being a professor, but who knows...) We will miss a lot of things about this little town, but I know we will still have those memories and we will make even more where we are going!!
Congratulations Babe! You did it! You have finally caught up to your wife and have a college degree!! haha, I always tease him about that!! You worked and continue to work so hard for our family. I love you and I am so proud of all of your accomplishments!
9 comments:
Check my blog... I need your picture. You have been tagged.
We are so proud of David, good luck with the traveling, give me a call if you find time to get board.
Good luck with the move! And congrats with the graduation...it seriously is an accomplishment for BOTH people involved, and such a good feeling to be done!
good luck you guys! we'll be in blog-touch!
congratulations david! have a safe trip on saturday!
Good luck with your move and everything! Your Mom and Dad came and visited us a little bit ago, she mentioned how you were moving to TriCities, I think that you will like it. Its a pretty nice place. She also said she would probiboly be seeing more of us since she'll be visiting you more.
Wow...it's a wierd feeling to be done with school. Where are you moving too? I hope close. Let us know if you need help when you get up here! Have a fun trip!
Congratulations on graduating! We wish you the best! :)
We saw you guys called. It was probably when you drove by. You should've called us earlier. Oh well, now we're closer so we can do something sometime.
Post a Comment