I asked Cambree what made her happy today she said: (I didn't even have to coax her, she is getting to be such a big girl)!
shower
daddy
momma
"mimi" (binky)
David and I were talking about what we were thankful for last night and I rattled off a whole long list with reasons why. I won't bore you with the whole thing so I will just write a few here. Plus the list really could go on and on forever. I just have so much to be thankful for.
1. Family - because they are my family and I will be with them forever!
2. David - He works and studies so hard for our family
3. Cambree - She teaches me something new everyday and has such a special spirit.
4. A Job - So that we can be closer to our family for awhile and David can support our family
5. My Car - It takes me to visit my family that is far away!
6. My brothers and sisters - I know they are included in family but I told David last night I was thankful for them because they would give cousins to my Cambree!!!! HAHA good job Tiff she is almost here! And I CANNOT wait to be home to see her!!
7. sidewalks - so I can take walks with my little family
8. Elliptical - So I can feel good about myself and get some ME time!
9. Dancing - nothing is cuter then Cambree dancing around saying "shake, shake!"
10. My Savior - I can actually be perfect one day. And I know It doesn't have to happen right this second!
11. Prayer - I always have a best friend who will listen to me anytime and anywhere.
12. The Temple - So I can be with my family FOREVER.
13. Missionaries - They taught my mom and my father in law so David and I could be together!
14. The Gospel - This also encompasses the scriptures and everything else religious. It is just wonderful to have the knowledge that I have of who I am, what I am doing here, and where I am going.
15. Technology - including Internet, computers, and cell phones so I can keep in contact with all of my family and friends.
As I said I can keep going, but Cambree and I are enjoying the Macy's Day Parade so I will just end here and wish everyone a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
We are headed to my cousins house in Rigby for the big feast! Lost of cousins will be there!
2 comments:
I have been reading so many thankful blogs today and I absolutely love it. It makes me so happy to see that people are happy. Sometimes I think it's hard to take yourself out of the busyness and stress that is life and be grateful for everything.
I just love this time of year! I'm putting up my tree tonight. Or tomorrow.. :)
I just love your Thankful list... I am Thankful that Howard is getting better!! Poor guy didn't even eat a bite of food all day!!
We are going to be in ML this Sat. for a baptism, I might give your mom a call. Hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment