WELL.....Can you tell how it turned out from our faces?

Oh and we are not looking like this because it tasted bad....oh NO... Matter of fact we never even tasted it.

Even Cambree was sad!! (haha this pic is hilarious to me)!

This is what it was suppose to look like. (this was not the one I made, this pic is thanks to, Hayley, she doesn't know I even stole her recipe and picture) It looks yummy huh....well....
This is what ours looked like

Can you see the difference? Well beside the fact it is all a mess...yes that is GLASS in the middle of our quiche.

Can you see the difference? Well beside the fact it is all a mess...yes that is GLASS in the middle of our quiche.
If you haven't figured it out yet, our pie plate BLEW UP! our beautiful yummy smelling dinner had about 12 min. left, you know to get the middle good and cooked, and we heard this loud bang, boom, crash. We opened up the oven to this beautiful mess and glass everywhere including in our dinner. I was so so bummed. We ended up eating at Applebee's, probably not as good as my yummy dinner would have been. It must have been a defective pie plate because I think that was the first time I had used that one. We broke the previous one when we moved. Anyway, this is making me sad just blogging about it, I really did go out of my way to make a yummy dinner, so moving right along to other happenings!
We had a thanksgiving dinner with some friends yesterday. These were all of the pies that we made. We thought they looked pretty and we were pretty proud of ourselves. I will admit David made most of these...we were too tired after we had to go out for dinner and clean up our oven Sat. night so David let me sleep Sunday morning and he worked on all of the pie crusts! We made two pumpkin, an eggnog (my favorite), cherry, and blueberry! David also made an amazingly moist turkey! Seriously I think it might have been the moistest turkey I have ever had!

While we were at church we got a phone call from the apartment complex in Kennewick that we had applied to saying that we were accepted and we could move in Dec 14th!! I seriously could not be more excited!! It is two bedroom and TWO bathroom!! Plus it has a fun playground, pool, spa, and workout room!! Oh and our cousins Scott and Ashley live there with their beautiful new baby girl!! WOO HOO we are excited! We only have 18 days until graduation, and we move the next day!





10 comments:
Man, that totally stinks that the pie pan broke! I can't believe that! I've never heard of one bursting! Crazy!! And that is super exciting that you guys get to move back closer to family again soon. That will be nice. We are getting ready to move to Wyoming to work here in a week and a half!
That is awful about your pie pan. I can't believe it blew up. Hey I'm excited for you to move back to the area. I'm sure your hubby is super excited to be done. I hope the move and everything goes well. Cambree is super cute!
Oh I'm so sorry! That totally stinks!!! That's whack. wiggidy whack. haha. I threw that in to make you laugh. I miss you. I really do. *sigh* I wish I was moving to Kennewick too and living right next to you.
I can't wait till you're living in WA again! And Cassidy, you and Bo need to hurry and move back.
Melissa I can't wait either, I have been really missing ALL of my girlfriends, i wish we could all live next door together! in a nice safe culdasac where all of our kids could ride their bikes together for hours, and we could all get together for lunch and BBQ's and just live in a little girlfriend community bubble, that would be heaven!
Man that stinks about your dinner! But, hey, your pies look great!
Too funny about your dinner, sorry it turned out so badly, your pies look awesome though. You have inspired me to try adn do the basket weave tops for some of my pies this year.
Whhaat? The pie plate SHATTERED?! I have never heard of such a thing. Oh no. I'm so sorry, it looked so GOOD, too!!
By the way, I think I saw your husband at the Hart Monday and Wednesday? I couldn't figure out why he looked so familiar and then like 20 minutes later I figured it out. haha
are you moving to kennewick, wa? Fun, see you soon
rischel
Tiffany, That is too bad about your quiche. I had a glass baking dish explode once. I had just pulled it out of the oven and set it on the stove to cool down. One of the burners was still on, unknown to my knowledge and after sitting for a couple of minutes we heard an explosion and it was all over the kitchen. It became a pizza night.
Post a Comment