I had every intention to put up a new post today, but seems how Cambree was up from 12:30 until 4:30 last night crying, we are all a bit cranky today. I think we are heading off for a nap soon so the post will have to wait until later. Plus I've got some packing to do.
7 comments:
oh that sucks. I'm sorry. Will our kids ever sleep through the night consecutively?????
I want a nap....
Oh yeah I meant to ask you when you guys will be moving back? And where? The same place or will you get an apartment or rent a house? Can't wait to see you guys again!
Oh thats neat! You should come to the christmas party if your here, its that saturday the 13th. I can get more details to you later my father in law is in charge of that. And thats funny that you guys are moving there, we looked at them a couple months ago and decided to just stay here but we are thinking about moving there still! They are REALLY nice!
Oh I feel for you guys. How do you handle 4 hours of crying during the night. I go crazy after like 10 min. when it is night time. I hope you got your nap. We're excited for you to move back to the area.
Thanks for the comment, your too nice! Its been so long since Iv seen you, We were pretty young when I would go over with my mom, time sure does fly by. I totaly understand you on the whole crabby thing. Baby's can do that to you. Brody's really good about sleeping at night, but I usualy have a hard time getting things done during the day with him, I try to pass him off to my mom when Im doing things. Your little girl is a cutie! congratulations on getting married too..I know its a little late.
Hey! You might not remember me but we were in your ward in Rexburg. I just wanted to say that your daughter is beautiful!
Post a Comment