Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sick

I was laying on the couch this morning when my sweet little Cambree leaned over my head and started coughing, I quickly sat up to make sure she was alright, and as soon as I sat up she barfed EVERYWHERE. Most of it landing right on the pillow my head was lying on! I grabbed her, covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom. Well right before we got to the bathroom she barfed again all over the bathroom door and floor. All over me and all over her. Poor thing. I stripped her down and got her in the tub and then proceeded to wash the door and scrub the floor. David was at work, so I called him and said there is barf all over our house I need your help! He got here just as I was getting Cambree out of the tub. Which was actually perfect timing because he took care of her while I tried to clean up everything else. He is now in town trying to find something to clean our couch and carpet more thoroughly and get some Gatorade. I just threw the pillow away, we were going to get rid of it when we moved anyway, a few weeks early won't hurt. The wash is going with stuffed animals, my jammies, and her jammies. She just got her flu shot, not sure if that can make them sick or not. I hope there isn't anymore barfing here today. I hope that was it and she will be fine, or at least that will be the only barfing, I can hope right?!

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

The flu shot might make her sick depending on the dosage. She shouldn't have gotten an adult dosage, but there is still a chance that she could have gotten sick.

I feel her.. I'm not barfing but I'm feeling HORRIBLE. Cold. Blah.

Jensen said...

Nathanial got sick just after he got his flu shot. He didn't throw up but he tried. I hope that Cambree feels better and that you don't have to clean up any more barf!

CAMI said...

Sad day Im sorry! Im just waiting for my day to have a sick baby- its inevitable!
I liked the cute like chick costume.
Im glad you voted!!!!!