Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Next Victim

I feel as though I might die. Yes, the next victim is me. The nasty bug Cambree had yesterday, well she so graciously passed it along to her mommy. I am laying in bed curled up with David's laptop. I hope it goes away soon. I hate throwing up. And what doesn't come out one way, comes out the other....sorry, too much information!! I hope tomorrow brings better feelings.

2 comments:

scott & ashley said...

awww poor cambree and mommy...hope you guys start feeling better! i seriously can't wait until you guys move into the apartments with us...even if you end up just moving to tri-town, it will be fun, you guys are awesome!

-Des- said...

Sorry!!!! I was up with the same "poo-flu" Tuesday night...I feel your pain!! I hope David doesn't get it. I bet you feel much better today. For me the worst seemed over within 12-18 hours (which feels like a LOOONNNGGGG time when you're miserable). Hope you all are doing better.