Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, November 7, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

David woke up this morning feeling awful. I think we might have the plague!!!! hahaha! It feels like it! Finally at 4:00 this morning I stopped barfing. Oh there were moments last night that I thought I might die. I haven't been this sick in a LONG time. I literally had a pillow in the bathroom. Cambree also got another bought of the barfs last night. Poor David was trying to get her and her bed cleaned up while I was also running back and forth from my bed to the bathroom. I think he had to give Cambree a bath in the kitchen sink because I came running into the bathroom while he was trying to get her cleaned up. I am feeling much better this morning, just really really weak. I still don't think Cambree is feeling all that great. She has just laid on the couch all morning. We did have to make a run to the grocery store to get some ginger ale, gaterade, soup, and bread. That is what we are living off of today. The grocery store almost did me in with all the different smells but I managed to make it out ok. I hope nobody I knew saw me because I really looked HORRIBLE. I just shoved a hat on my head and I was still in my jammies. Cambree too!! The fresh air did feel nice though.

Oh PLEASE yucky flue bug GO AWAY!

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

:( I'm sorry. I hope you guys get better soon!!

Sickies are the worst. I'm' glad I didn't have the flu... just a cold that has made me SO TIRED.

Zach and Linds said...

We hope you get better soon! It is no fun to feel that way! Thank you so much for what you said about voting. The exact same thing happened to me at the last election! How funny! I felt so ecited to vote this time and I echo everything you said in that blog! Thanks for sharing those thoughts. You gave me another little reminder to keep doing those wonderful things!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are feeling better!