Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Grass IS Greener on The Other Side

I think we might be on the uphill. Cambree still hasn't seemed her 100% happy little self, but for the rest of us we are doing a TON better. I thought maybe Cambree's ears were bothering her today, but I took her to the doctor at the very last minute I could, You know I didn't want to be one of those over protective mothers, and they looked fine. I felt a little silly for taking her in, but I seriously couldn't get her to stop screaming....she came home and went straight to bed, it was before 8:00, I hope that doesn't mean she gets up super early tomorrow. We spent all day sanitizing! Everything that could go in the washer or dishwasher went...everything else got a good Lysol spray down! Phew just in time for company!!

Thanks for all your well wishes.

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

Glad she's okay :)

Petersons said...

That sounds nasty! So sorry that everyone in the fam. ended up with that crazy sickness! They started a new ward, wow that going to be crazy for the next little while,huh? Anywho, glad you guys are feeling a little better!

CAMI said...

Well dosen't it just seem not fair when you all get sick- no fun! hope you are all 100 % soon!