Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, November 10, 2008

Phew! Glad That is Over With!

I think we are all good to go now. Cambree woke up this morning a bit happier. I hope it continues to be so. Yesterday she was a BEAR. I even got her to say "I grouchy" a few times, it was pretty funny. Church seemed to be a nightmare with her. She DID NOT want to go to nursery. All she wanted to do was scream and cry and run around. David brought her home early because we didn't know what else to do with her and I had to teach the Relief Society lesson. Plus she was distracting EVERYONE even in the hall with her loud screaming. She has also been VERY attached to her "momma" It seems that is the only word she knows sometimes because she has been crying for me all day every day.

(I might have spoken too soon, she just woke up from her nap and she is a bit grumpy....) I can't seem to get this girl's diaper a little more "solid" if you know what I mean. If anyone has any pointers I would love to hear them!

Cambree learned to plug her ears! We were vacuuming here! (this post is full of random pictures)

I think my lesson in Relief Society went well. It was on the Second Coming and the Millennium. I also think that was my first time EVER teaching Relief Society, I wasn't too nervous!


This is how Cambree was watching "toons" one morning!



This week while we were all sick Cambree found a pen and wanted to color. She sometimes forgets that we only color on paper. In this case she used her face for the paper! I think I was even to sick to care or wash her face. It eventually came off with the million baths she took anyway!




This NEVER happens. Cambree was so sick that she fell asleep sitting on the couch. I don't think this has happened since she was a little baby. She is holding her plate of toast that she wouldn't touch! Sorry I just realized this picture is sideways, oops.


I have also learned this week that we are a bit boring for a high school senior boy. We have some friends from back in Kennewick that have a son, Collin, graduating from H.S this year and he wants to come up to BYU -I. So he came on Saturday and is here until tomorrow just to check out the campus and whatnot. I have felt bad that we have had a cranky girl in our house and have been a bit boring...we don't do much especially now that it is getting cold outside. Luckily he has a couple friends going to school here so he went to church with them and will go to FHE with them tonight. He is a nice kid though and we have enjoyed having him here. Maybe I can snap a picture of him and Cambree tonight, ha, we'll see!

I have included a few more Halloween pictures that I just got. At our ward party we had a place set up to take pictures so these are from that!






This is really random, but I curled my hair a few times over the last couple of weeks, the bottom two pictures were my inspiration! Also I wanted to note that David and I have been working out a lot lately and eating a bit more healthy. I think it is starting to show in my face, maybe it is just me, but the pic on the bottom is the one I took yesterday, the pic on the top is from a week or so ago. Just for the record I am starting to notice it in my midsection as well! We are feeling GOOD!





7 comments:

jess said...

so fun to find your blog! now that we never see eachother at church (and we live SOOO far away) we can see what you guys are up to! i am sorry to hear that your family hasn't been feeling well... it seems we just can't stay healthy either. welcome winter! :(
thanks for the advice... i will definitely be looking at your recipe blog and investing in clorox wipes. and beanies are a good idea too!!

Ashley said...

I like your hair curly!! And I'm happy to hear your family is finally feeling better...it's NO fun to be that sick!

Whitney R said...

I tried the Christina Applegate hair... Didn't turn out as well for me as it did for you! It looks great.

Your little girl is such a cutie.

The Gould Family said...

How funny that you found my blog and commented today! I JUST found your blog today and was lurking myself! lol. How lucky you are that you got out that guy's ward. During the split we were just hoping he'd be split from us, but no such luck!
I love Samantha Who's hair and it looks really good on you too!!

Samantha said...

Great post- I love all of the pictures and am glad you are all feeling a little better. I love the hair! Maybe you'll inspire me to actually get dressed and ready one of these days.

The Pruitts said...

Cute picts! Those Halloween pictures are darling! I just realized I need to apologize for never sending our address. I feel like a complete jerk!! I was out of the blogging world for a few months because we were so busy, and I think your sister's wedding had already passed when I realized we needed to send it. Did the wedding go well? Tell her congrats from the Pruitts, and we hope you guys all keep feeling better!

Lori said...

You look great Tiffany! And I liked the curled hair. My very favorite healthy snacks--carmel rice cakes or beef jerky. (Hot chocolate not too bad with non fat milk as well). Sorry about all the sickness. I'm sure your relief society lesson was good. Hope to see you in Moses soon.