Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh NOOOOOOOOO! ----This is BAAAADDDDD!

Remember how in my last post we have a guest in our house, well along with coming to stay with us he too has now partook of our ever so lovely flu bug. I was awakened about 3:30 this morning to someone "sick" in the bathroom, I thought it was David. About 10 min. later I felt David move and realized he was still in the bed. OH NO, it was Collin, our guest. He was suppose to be driving home, back to Washington today. Well he has been laying on our living room floor and frequenting the bathroom this morning instead of on his way home. I don't really know what to do....He did ask for some Dramamine, so I ran to the store for that, and he says he is feeling a bit better, but can't drive home with that in his system, so he gets another boring day here with us. I hope he can make it back to his normal life tomorrow. This really is one NASTY bug!

1 comment:

Me and My Boys said...

Oh tiffany I'm so sorry, if you need anything, let me know. Dinner anything just tell me. Get well soon.