We had a good Halloween. Lots of events leading up to the big day. Cambree was a chicken this year for Halloween. Thank You Grandma Byington, it really was the perfect costume. all cuddly and warm!
This pic was at Auntie Jo's house, my mom brought it down when we saw them for the wedding. "how much was this Grandma!"

What a sweet chicken!
This pic was at Auntie Jo's house, my mom brought it down when we saw them for the wedding. "how much was this Grandma!"

What a sweet chicken!
For play group last week all of the kids came dressed up, I was going to blog about it last week, but then I decided I didn't want to ruin the Halloween costume surprise!! This was right before play group.
On Sunday we made cupcakes and decorated them to give to family and friends. Cambree did all of the sprinkle work!
We had our ward Halloween party on Thursday. David and I were a part of the activities committee so Cambree pretty much just ran around and loved it!
Halloween is probably one of my least favorite holidays so no dressing up for me. Black and Orange is as good as I get!
I don't think we will butcher that chicken daddy!

Every time Cambree would run too far David would bring her back like this. She loved it, and David asked if she could wear this costume everyday just so he could carry her like this!
For Halloween dinner we had mummy's and mouth's! Cute, festive, and VERY EASY! This might have to be a Halloween tradition!

I could get Cambree to stand still and smile to get one good picture, so there are a million pictures on here!
She really just wanted to make silly faces in the mirror!

I was trying to take pictures in the hallway, and this corner is usually where I put her for time out, so when I kept telling her to stand still I think she thought she was getting in trouble!! Silly Chicken!

Finally a smile! (when David is holding her by the back of her costume)!







5 comments:
She is so cute! What a cute little duck. Did she quack at all?
What were the mouths made out of? That's such a great idea!
The mouths were just apple slices with peanut butter and mini marshmellows, they were yummy!
She was actually a chicken, but that is ok you made the duck mistake, I think it could have been either one. Funny story about the sound a chicken makes. We tried to teach her "cluck" well she couldn't make the "cl" sound, instead it came out as a "b" or "f" sound. you can put the rest together, hahaha!! Finally I realized chicken's also said "bauk" She only would "bauk" for us, never in public!!! She is silly!
I just finished reading your halloween post and I feel like i just read mine (well assuming I had already posted mine)! Not only did Scarlet wear the EXACT same chicken costume (every one thought she was a duck too) but Jon carries her around like that every chance he gets. I just showed him the pics of david holding her by the costume and he said, 'uh, are we brothers or something?' Crazy...
Very CUTE chicken!!!! Isn't Halloween the greatest....free candy and dressing up. What could be better.
She's too cute... I LOVE the chicken costume!! Man that is too bad you won't be going home for Thanksgiving!!! I would have loved to see you guys and introduce my munchkins to you!! Yes Tyler has to stay behind. He's really happy that I'm getting to go be with all my family though and he will still have his parents to hang out with when he's not at work and stuff. When you get the opportunity to travel across the U.S. to see family, you've got to take it, even if it means having to leave the hubby and our dog behind!! HAHA!!
Post a Comment