Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Got Tagged!

I am: Still in my Jammies
I know: I need to get ready for the day.
I want: To hear from Bechtel so we aren't in limbo anymore.
I have: a huge mess in my living room from my darling Cambree.
I hate: getting up so early.
I miss: my hubby, my family, and dancing!
I feel: tired
I hear: Rachael Ray
I smell: my candle on the warmer
I crave: FOOD!
I search: For things to blog about.
I love: My Family
I care: for a 20 month old day in and day out!
I always: eat cereal for breakfast.
I believe: in the Gospel of Jesus Christ
I sing: really bad. I was actually banned from our ward choir when I was in my student ward down in Provo.
I write: On my blog, and grocery lists.
I lose: brain cells daily I think. Seriously, I was answering a question in Relief Society a few weeks ago and right in the middle of my thought I totally forgot what I was saying or what the question was. I had to ask what the question was before I could begin to finish, I do this all of the time.
I win: at rummikub
I never: want to get up in the morning.
I listen: to pandora.com on a regular basis.
I am scared: of someone breaking into my house and kidnapping my children.
I am happy about: being finished with school. Well my husband is finished I have been finished for a few years now!
I tag: Siera, Jorden, Des, Tiffany S., and Eric and Tracy F.

No comments: