Oh my goodness, I seriously can't keep this girl happy today. She thinks she has to eat ALL OF THE TIME! Seriously She has been screaming at the fridge or the cupboard 98% of the day. I think she might POP! Here is her food list for the day...so far:
yogurt
A bowl of cereal
apple
a few sippies of milk
a million and one cookies (nilla wafers, she loves them, and screams for them constantly)
crackers
black beans a whole bowl
salad - yes my child begs for salad on a daily basis. With dip (ranch)
fried egg
slice of tomato
cheese
I am pretty sure there is more I just can't keep track of so much food!
most of these things were eatin in their entirety, and probably at portions a grown adult would eat....I don't know what to do with this growin girl!
and sorry dad I don't have any pictures, I went to take a few and my batteries were dead, I guess I should find my charger!
2 comments:
Ya know what 'they' say....kids will eat when their hungry. I guess she is just REALLY hungry!!
haha! she sounds like my kids, i swear I feed them plenty of food but they still follow me around all day insisting that they're "sooooo hungry"!! lol.
Post a Comment