Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged - Twice

Laska Tagged me, and the rules were to find the 4th folder with the 4th picture and post it. To tell you the truth I usually put all of my pictures in one folder entitled "Cambree Pics" So I was surprised to see I actually had 4 folders. Well this is what I found. Apparently it was David on his mission. I don't think I have seen this picture, nor any of the pictures that were in the 4th folder. Look what I learned. I can't tell you anything about this pic, except what I see. David served in the Des Monies, Iowa Mission, so It is somewhere in that area!!

I tag: Whoever wants to discover new pictures on there computer!!
Second Tag came from DeeAnne. 7 weirdest/ quirkiest things about me.
1. I can't clean just one thing at a time. It drives me husband nuts, but I get easily distracted. When I was younger my parents had to tie me to the sink while doing the dishes to remind me what I was suppose to be doing. It really wasn't a punishment I would just get distracted and end up cleaning the bathroom or my bedroom instead of doing the dishes.
2. My feet are extremely claustrophobic. My family thought it was funny to cover my feet with a blanket and then sit on them, I would literally start hyperventilating and going crazy. Sometimes in crazy places my feet will suddenly get really hot and I HAVE TO take my shoes off. I have even had to sleep with a wet cold rag on my feet!
3. I HATE folding laundry and putting it away. I will wash it all day long, but hate after it comes out of the dryer. I also HATE emptying the dishwasher, I rather fill it.
4. I have a routine in the shower and if I do it out of order I get so confused and usually end up washing my hair or body twice because I can't remember if I already did it.
5. If a movie is longer then an hour and a half my body knows. once a movie hits that hour in a half mark I always know and think how much longer is this movie, it is way too long. That must be why I like chic flicks and they must know because they are never over an hour and a half. (makes me think maybe I am not the only one like this....)
6. I use to HATE cereal. Until I got married and now sometimes I wish I could eat it all day. And I CANNOT eat it with fat free milk. it has to have some thickness to it.
7. I make up silly songs and will even sing random thoughts when carrying a conversation with David or Cambree. Yes this started before Cambree was even born. I don't do it in public, sorry. Probably got it from my mom, she is always making up silly songs about random stuff!!
I tag: whoever has time to think of 7 things, this took me entirely too long. Not that I don't think I have weird things about me, I just needed someone else to think about them for me.
* David just got home and I asked him what 7 weird things about me were, and he said that he couldn't think of any because I was perfect....AWWWWWWW!!!

5 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

I make up silly songs all day long too! I do it more the happier I am. Growing up my dad said that was how he knew I was in a good mood. And cereal love it too...add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and its a fabulous desert. one of my favs. Laundry, my least favorite chore every!!! We've got a lot in common. :)

Me and My Boys said...

I love all your pics. I'm glad you found our blog. oh have a i said how much I love you new hair cut. It is so cute!

Korbi said...

I hate folding laundry as well, it just keeps piling up... To make the binky holders... I use a clip that i get in a pack from Wal-Mar in the office supply section, It's to clip ID badges on laniyards (is that a word> if it is it's not spelled right!) I think I showed it to your mom at Super Saturday...

Petersons said...

I cannot believe we haven't talked since forever! I deleted my blog for a while but now we're back and I couldn't remember your blog name so I have been praying you would find us again! thanks for the comment on my hair,I needed it! I kinda hate it right now! We are going to be in Kennewick for christmas are you?

Samantha said...

Tiffany! Oh no! I was totally totally just kidding! Oh I never would ever want you to feel bad- that's not how I roll. Please forgive me- if I would've known you would feel bad I never would've posted it! I really didn't realize it was suppose to be WEIRD things about me- and you were right- they weren't weird. I just put the first 5 random things that popped into my mind. So I WANTED to go back and do 5 weird things. No feeling bad. I'm sorry!