
Friday Cambree and I made this graduation count down for David. I was trying to do the school colors, which I thought were blue and white, and then add the gold because he is "going for the gold," But when he came home I was informed that the school colors were blue and green...oops, oh well. Anyway, we put words of encouragement on each link and before you know it, they will be all gone! He said it was making him really "trunky!"

Tearing off the first link. We have somewhere around 50 days left here in Idaho. Only 30 some more days of school!
Saturday we carved and painted pumpkins.

Cambree LOVED painting her pumpkin, she did an AWESOME job! I kept asking her if she was done and she would say "no" in the sweetest little voice and go back to painting!! I had a whole little tub of paints and I let her pick which colors she wanted!

This next picture CRACKS ME UP! Doesn't she look like she is posing, I am not really sure what she was doing, but know her she probably really was trying to pose!!!

I was trying to get a picture of my pumpkin with it all lit up, the lights were off when I took this next picture, but I forgot my camera was going to flash and make it bright, when I looked at it through my camera this is what David was doing...silly guy! (you can sorta see by the picture sitting next to it that it was suppose to be a dripping face, the picture doesn't really show it very well, I think it looks better in real life)

Our pumpkins!

These next few pictures are just random shots from the weekend. Grandma Byington got this new outfit for Cambree and Untie Jo made the flower! The little tutu is attached and Cambree loved it!

Cambree was getting annoyed with me I think. Classic Cambree face!

This is the little Halloween outfit Grandma Byington got her. (well the leggings are from last Halloween, and yes they still fit her)! The little crown on the shirt lights up when she moves, she spent a lot of the day trying to make it light! Oh and I had just done her hair so that is why she has the toothbrushes, it keeps her quite while she sits on the sink to do her hair! she calls them beeboos, not sure where that came from!


Cambree likes these blocks, but she doesn't get to play with them very often because they are her favorite things to THROW, which results in a lot of time outs and a headache for me. With that said, when she does get to play with them she loves to put them on her toes. I think I put them on my toes once, amazing what little ones pick up from us!
2 comments:
Wow she is so big! Only 30 days in Rexburg left, huh? Super neat!Are you still going to Tri-Cities? Will you guys be in Moses for Christmas? We will be, we want to hang out with guys!
We are very jelouse of you your grad time line...by the way TAG, check out my blog
Post a Comment