Today was a doozie. The nursery leaders came to find us after Sunday School with Cambree in tow and she had been crying, they said she wouldn't stop screaming. So I took her and tried to go to Relief Society, well she wouldn't stop screaming. So I took her back to nursery too see if she would go in with me in there, she wouldn't stop screaming. I took her to David to see if he could take her, well she wouldn't stop screaming. We decided she was OVERLY tired and I just took her home while David stayed for Priesthood. She slept for 2 and a half hours. I was hoping that would do the trick...well she has pretty much been screaming and stuffing her face with everything she can find all night. David was trying to read to her and this little gem fell out of the book he picked:
"Everything will be alright in the end; if it's not alright, then it's not the end." (sorry I don't know who said...and I think I got it in relief society in college)
I had completely forgotten about this quote, not sure how since it got me through most of my college years, but I do know it fell out just at the right time because I was getting so frustrated with the child!!!
Now I am off to eat some strawberry shortcake!! That is, if Cambree doesn't eat all of the strawberries before I get there, better run!!
1 comment:
I totally remember that quote. We use to day it all the time. I can't remember who said it either. I think we even put it on the quote board.
Post a Comment