Yesterday we put Cambree down for her nap. She usually talks for a minute or two and then falls asleep. So we hear her talking for a little while and then it was quiet for about a half an hour. Then we hear her screaming. David and I looked at each other and we were like wow she didn't sleep for very long. We decided to let her just fuss in there for a while because we knew she did not get a normal nap. Well when she wouldn't calm down and just kept screaming we decided to go check on her. She was NAKED! She had taken her pants and her diaper off! Luckily she didn't poo in her bed, but she did pee. Yeah I would probably be screaming for help too if I had to sleep in a wet bed with no clothes on. Silly girl! I guess we have to make sure we keep a onesie on her all winter, and at least it is winter so we can do that!!!

2 comments:
I laughed so hard when I read this post! That's hilarious! You better get that stripping under control while she's young, or you guys are gonna be in BIG trouble! haha
I woke up this morning to the same thing...Lydia was naked and "cleaning" her puddle up with her blankets. She said "I rub rub rub mommy." BTW-it was super cute that you caught a photo of Cambree picking up Rice Crispies individually. Kids can be super cute even if they're messy.
Post a Comment