Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BYU and New Hair Do

We got down to Utah Friday afternoon. I really wanted to take David and Cambree to BYU to show them where I had classes and just walk around campus. I showed them the fish tanks in the basement of the Widstoe, Cambree ooohed and aaaahed. After we walked around campus we headed over to the Bean Life Museum. Cambree pretty much just enjoyed running all over and every once in awhile would stop and look at an animal and then be on her way again!








I have been wanting to cut my hair for a couple of weeks now. It is so thick that it was so hot all summer, and I hated blow drying it because it took WAY to long, plus it would just get way too hot in my apt. to blow dry it. I have been seriously just throwing it in a pony for months, so it was time for a change! I LOVE the new hair!!

Straight:

Curled:


Warning: random pics that really don't have anything to do with this post!! But it is my blog so I can do that right?!

Center piece at Jo's wedding.

Cambree found the rice krispies in the cupboard...now we don't have any left! (she was trying to pic them up one piece at a time to put them back in the box, at least she was trying to help)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair, the center piece is beautiful and Cambree is so CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

First I love the new hair cut!! And the Bean museum is where I used to go all the time (well every family trip to utah) and those are beautiful centerpieces.

The Boyce's said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it! You're making me want to cut mine! haha

The Mechams said...

I like the hair cut, very cute

Emily Katlyn West said...

Yep!!! Cutest Hair ever!!!! I love your swippy bangs! Isn't it amazing what a great hair cut does for the soul! Also your sister looked beautiful and I love that shade of purple, fantastic choice!