
our family at the falls in Yellowstone! (I can't remember what they are called)

This was at Mammoth. Cambree loved being on the Monkey leash as long as we were walking! It was raining on and off all day so there were little puddles everywhere and she loved stomping through them!

The whole gang at Norris, David, Cambree was in the stroller, Taylor, his girlfriend Brittany, Brandon, and his wife Natalie.

geyser at Norris

Mammoth

Taylor and Brittany at Mammoth.

This was the beautiful rainbow after the huge hail storm. Luckily we had just gotten into the car when it started!

Cambree being silly and doing what she loves to do, climb!
It was raining when we got to Old Faithful so we didn't get any pictures, although, I probably could have dug up a ton from previous trips, that is why I wasn't too concerned with not having pictures from this trip!
As for other things going on, David just left this morning for a three day retreat for one of his classes up at Badger creek. We have a ton going on the rest of this week so I probably won't get too bored, but I still hate it when he is gone, especially when they told him no cell phones were allowed, arg! He snuck his, and hopefully I can get a call from him at night!

Cambree has been obsessed with apples lately. She stands and screams at the fridge until I open it and she pulls one out! She also had climbed up on the table after we got home from grocery shopping and was playing with all of the canned soup, I didn't care that she was playing with them I just didn't want her on the table so I moved her and her fun to the floor!!

This is usually what her apple looks like when she gets done with it!!!

This Cambree being a pretty ballerina!! She loves to put on this little tutu and twirl! Especially if there is music playing, or I am singing some silly song.


I can't keep her out of the kitchen drawers!

finally a taco picture!! She is famous for doing the taco with her tongue!

This picture is funny to me because he hates to wear bibs. the second I try to put one on her she starts screaming, and if I do manage to get it snapped in the back she pulls on it until it comes off, so when she asked for this one to be on I was shocked!! Oh and you gotta love the pantie head!
6 comments:
hey...looks like your having fun!!! can you send me some pictures of your apartment? and what is rent again? oh...and laska said you were looking to sell the contract early..thats fine with me.. i was thinking in the middle of december? let me know!!
Tons O fun! Cambree is a cutie :)
Kinda looks like an engagement picture with Taylor and Brittany?!!
Amber - AHHH I keep forgetting to get pictures taken, David took the camera with him so I will be sure to get them taken this weekend!! Also we are moving out the middle of december, if we don't have to pay full rent for december that would be nice, but I am sure we can figure something out...i will email those photos this weekend for sure, sorry it is taking me so long!!
also Ashley, they have only been dating for like a week or two so it definitely is not an engagement picture!!! I think he would have killed me, or had a mental breakdown if I didn't clear that one up, hahaha!!!
Quit Doing fun stuff with out me
:(. We miss you guys tell Taylor his girl is cute!!!
No way! Taylor has a girlfriend?! She's cute, go him!
omg i hear ya about the apple thing... kalei will stand at the fridge until we open it then she goes in for yogurt... she is obsessed with that now. and she loves to go in the kitchen drawers too! only she loves to hide things in there... when we do laundry she takes all her clothes to the kitchen drawers!
Post a Comment