Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cambree Funnies


These are just a few stories that I thought were pretty funny, and wanted to record them.


A couple of weeks ago Cambree was hanging on the fridge. (she does this when she hungary) So I asked her if she wanted toast. She looked at me and said what I thought sounded just like toast, but then she got this really funny look on her face. I said yes toast. She proceeded to lift up her foot point at her toes and said "toes!" Oh poor girl thought I was going to feed her toes. I laughed pretty hard, and she did gobble up her toast and loved every crumb!!


This morning I caught her walking around with her shirt lifted up and tickling her own tummy saying, "tickle, tickle, tickle!!" It was cute.


Then later in the day she had a SUPER stinky diaper, I think it was all those black beans I had fed her last night for dinner. Anyway I told her she was oh so stinky, so when I laid her down on the changing table and took her diaper off she yells, "EWWW" and plugged her nose for the whole time I was changing her diaper. Oh she makes me laugh!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is so funny. Wyatt's new thing is bouncing. This kid does not sit still. I think it is safe to say you can tell these two are cousins!

Whitney R said...

She sounds very cute and funny.

Thanks for commenting!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Too funny, she's so cute! Thanks for the comment on my page, I'm glad you like my blog! These blogs are so great to keep in touch because otherwise I'd have no clue what was going on with my friends since I never call or write, sad huh?! I've had intentions on making myself one of those newsboy caps, probably in brown!! So I could definitely try to make one for you! Cambree would definitely look cute in one, too! You may want to put a hat on her every now and then like when she's playing in the house(a beanie type if you have one) and see how long she wears it...to get an idea if she'd keep these ones on!! Anyway, I have some on Ebay right now for a little cheaper than mine on Etsy!

Natalie said...

What a cutie! I miss my kids being that age!