Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Grand Tour - Just for Spencer and Amber

Ok guys, I thought it would be easier to just put the pictures on here, rather than email them, because now I can walk you through it a little. Enjoy!


I am standing at the front door. You walk right into the kitchen. There is a front closet to the right. and the living room is to the left.



the view of the living room from the front door.


This is the view of the living room from the hallway.


The view of the kitchen from the hallway. You can see the front door and the front closet and where the table is. Oh and by the way this is a non furnished apartment, but if you would like the couches or the table I will be more than happy to leave it for you!!!!!!! Seriously!


This is the view of the kitchen from the living room. It is a tile floor.


This is the hallway. The first door on the right is the bathroom. The back right door is Cambree's room. The closet on the left is the washer and dryer (included in the apartment) and that back left door is our bedroom.


The washer and dryer. I can stuff a pretty good size load in there. The dryer takes two rounds most of the time. But the closet is big enough that we keep our hamper, vacuum, and ironing board in there. (it is also the house for the water heater)




The bathroom.


the bathroom vanity.


Cambree's room from the doorway.


These are the closets, they have built in shelves that are really nice, they are like this in the master too. Don't mind all of the storage we have in there, and Cambree was pulling things out before I got the picture taken, sorry it looks a little messy, but you get the idea!


This is our bedroom from the doorway.


This is a picture of our room from the window. It is actually a good size little dressing area or whatever.


This is a view from me laying on the bed. I wanted to show that it has a little inlet right there and fits a dresser perfectly, you can still walk between the bed and the dresser no problem.



Are you still interested?!

4 comments:

Kings said...

totally still interested... and thank you for your offer, but we dont need a couch or table... the computer desk maybe. we will just need to work out the dates and everyhing but yes... that is OUR apartment!

Whitney R said...

Oh I got excited when I saw Cambree's closet. It's EXACTLY the same one I had when I lived in Provo with Chelsi. That was my favorite thing about the whole apartment. Except living with Chels and our rooms were across the hallway from each other and we would still call each other "are you up yet?" "No.." "Oh, me either.."

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Your shower curtain is darling! What a fun apartment.

Kevin and Eliza said...

cute place. :) I enjoyed reading Cambree's funnies. Looks like you are doing well and getting excited about moving.