Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, September 19, 2008

A First

This is the first time in the 3 years that we have been married that I completely ruined dinner. David is on his way to get us something edible. bummer. I was really looking forward to a yummy dinner...it wasn't very yummy!

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh Tiffany...I hate to discourage you further by saying it might not be your last :), but today for dinner I fixed something that should have been good, it only had good ingredients, it sounded good, there was no way to ruin it. It was a total flop and that's after 26 years of practice! Calvin said it ranked at the top of the worst. Ark!

Good job for only having one bad one in three years. (Hey...what was it? Maybe we tried the same dish :)

Natalie said...

I am REALLY impressed that you made it 3 years before ruining dinner! I've had a few remarkably bad dinner experiences (unfortunately.)