
that was our picnic table!


Cambree loves being outside and she loves giving kisses!


just being silly, what Cambree does best!

uh oh she discovered the water!



playing in the water, I didn't care if she got wet, I had an extra outfit in the car and she was having fun so why not!

When we tried pulling her out of the water!

The best shot I could get of all of us! I don't think Cambree really knew where to look!

throwing rocks in the water, she did this for a LONG time!

And this is about the time we dropped our camera in the water. I was really sad and thought it was dead, but a few days later it still works like a charm!! Luckily it was in he case when we dropped it in, so I think that saved it from getting too wet! overall it was a great day for a picnic!
3 comments:
This does look like a perfect day Tiffany. Perfect.
Tiffany,
Thanks for the comment and the free milk offer! And I would love to babysit after looking at these pictures! Cambree is adorable!
Totally have senior pictures there!
Post a Comment