So shortly after we were married David needed a haircut and asked me if I would cut his hair for him. I responded with a no way would I ever cut your hair. I had never done it before and I wouldn't even trust myself. So he either paid to get it done or he would just do it himself. He can do it himself really well, I just don't like how short he has to do it, because he can only do it with the clippers. So a few months ago at Enrichment one of the lady's in our ward demonstrated how to cut your husbands hair. I didn't think it looked that complicated and I thought, well maybe I could give it a try. While we were in Washington David needed a haircut pretty bad, he didn't have his own clippers and we were too cheap to pay someone else to do it, so I said I would give it a try! I wasn't even nervous. Later I found out he was though,
hahaha!! I think it turned out pretty well, I impressed myself!

okay he wanted to "look cool" Whatever honey, I guess he is still a little kid at heart!!!

notice the NASTY facial hair. He was supposed to be shaving off the goatee (which I do like) but he thought he would be funny and shave it into this little masterpiece, it was nasty and
thank goodness I only had to look at it for a day!! (he wanted to wait until both of our moms saw it, see still a kid at heart)

He is
definitely my handsome hubby!!! with a great haircut I might add!!
2 comments:
You did a really good job!!
I just cut Matt's hair a couple nights ago.I was so nervous! Not as nervous as Matt though! He's so picky about his hair! I think I did mighty fine though. At least Matt says I did!
Post a Comment