Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Moses Lake Football

Before we left Washington we were able to make it to the first varsity football game. It was actually in Richland but we had fun watching my bro in law Spencer play. My brother, Colby also plays on J.V. but we weren't able to stay home long enough to make it to his first game, sorry bro! but he is dressed down on the sidelines at this game! But I could never find him when I had the camera out, it is sort of like a where's waldo if you know what I mean!

Spencer, #46, running off the field.

Spence is the second bum from the left!!! Sorry Spencer I couldn't resist!!



Colby is somewhere on the sidelines!! I think he is #45!

We stomped on Handford. I think the final score was 43 - 21!! Go CHIEFS!

Phew, I think we are all caught up from Washington now. We are getting back into the routine of things here and David started school on Monday. He is going to have a VERY BUSY semester, but hopefully that will make if go fast. He seems to be enjoying his classes and loves being back in school and almost done. While we were in Washington we found a perfect apartment that we fell in love with and the price, so now we are just crossing our fingers they have one available when we need it!!

2 comments:

KingFAM said...

We totally miss going to those football games! Go chiefs!

Katie said...

Man I miss MLHS football games! I just went to a football game at the high school where I teach, and it made me so nastalgic for a moment in the stands at Lion's Field.