We have been in Moses Lake since Last Tuesday. The drive went well. Cambree had her scream on so she was a little noisy, but nothing we couldn't handle. She was definitely ready to be out of the car when we got here though, at about Ritzville (45 min away) she started screaming and didn't stop until we pulled into Moses Lake!
She is now getting 4 new molars, yes growing teeth is a bit painful and when they come 4 at a time she is really grouchy. The poor girl. She has had a fever and we just keep giving her Tylenol. I hope they hurry and grow in, or at least stop hurting somewhat.
I haven't taken any pictures. We did go to my sis in laws baptism. Yes I have a sister in law who just turned 8! It was fun to see all the family.
I also found out one of my really good friends from high school, Eric Fuhriman, and his wife had a beautiful baby boy, Kimball, and he passed away on Thursday. My heart is aching for them. I am glad I am here to go and support them. I want to do something for them....I just don't know what...maybe when everything dies down a little I can invite them over and our girls can play. For those who know him and want the whole story go to his blog, just click on Eric and Tracy under my blog friends, he has a great tribute to his beautiful angel boy. (you will need a box of Kleenex) They seem like they are doing well, but I can't even imagine the pain. It hurts me to think about it. We love you guys, and you are in our prayers.
4 comments:
Amen.
Hey so I didn't have the internet for like over a month and have spent the past two weeks catching up on my blogs and others- so I just caught my self on yours- sounds like you have had a fun crazy summer... your lil girl is quit the character huh- love the swing and swim pictures- Heather also has like 4-5 swimsuits!
Also happy 3 yr anniversary!
So um I did the camp out on the street in provo one year- and in slc another- it is actually really fun... well hope your having fun in ML .
yuikes my kid is doing the molar thing to....not fun I hear ya! Hope all is well...if you have time look me up we can do lunch or something!!!!
Ughh! Molars? Not looking forward to that one. Kimball's passing was sad for us too, they are also in our prayers.
Post a Comment