Oh man I am sorry that it has taken me so long to update. Since there has been a lot we have done I will just attempt to give a little blurp about everything.
- We went to David's closing ACMS social. It was at the Blast Off in Idaho Falls. There were tons of things to do. Mini golf, rock climbing, laser tag, dress up area, lots of ball pens and slides for the little kids. Cambree was in BALL HEAVEN, she loved it!

- Had a ward party at the splash park, that we were semi in charge of.
- David finished his semester with a 3.5!! Only 1 semester left!!!
- We went to a family reunion in Lehman Hot Springs by Legrande Oregon. It was FREEZING at night, but lucky us everyone felt bad for Cambree having to sleep outside so we got to sleep in a cabin both nights. We swam all day Saturday and Cambree LOVED it! It was her first camping trip and sadly I never took the camera out of the car, I know I am lame!
- Cambree has become an expert at doing the taco with her tongue!! I tried getting a picture today after her nap and well she was a bit grumpy, so sorry no picture! She has also become an expert at sitting in her high chair like this:
- After our family reunion my mom came back with us to Rexburg because my brother's best friend was getting married. Cambree and I went to the reception! (it actually worked out nice that mom was here again because David was working in Montana all week)

- Went to Rigby Lake
- Went to the pioneer parade in St. Anthony and then to a friend's house for a BBQ and fireworks!
- Enjoyed the splash park and carousal and all of the perfect 80 degree weather! (although, yesterday and today it actually broke into the 90's)
- David started a new job and quite his new job! He was working in Montana Monday through Thursday and he hated every minute of it last week. (plus we all got sick after we got home from our reunion and he was no exception, Cambree and I actually had to go pick him up Thursday)
- So now that David is unemployed and school is out until September we have decided to go to Moses Lake for a month or so! We are hoping David can find something to make money there for the 5 or so weeks we will be there. So if you know of anyone that needs some help in Moses Lake you can drop our name!! We just decided this yesterday so we are now trying to get our house in order and everything else so we can leave town on Tuesday! We are excited to be with family. (Sadly, I am also really excited to be there for the fair, is that lame?)
- I am sure there is lots I am probably missing, but you get the idea! I don't know how much I will be able to update while we are in Washington but I will try my best to do at least once or twice!


3 comments:
How fun! I'm totally jealous you get to go home in time for the fair!!! I haven't been in AGES! Is Colby showing a steer? You have to go to the demolition derby for me! Oh man. I want a space burger and cotton candy. HAVE FUN! Tell your fam hi from us!
how fun!!! I love those pics!!!
Hopefully she didn't get a STD in those balls (no pun intended).
Post a Comment