First Tag, here are the instructions:
1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that will be fine too.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!
6. Tag 5 people.
I just checked this book out of the Library and was going to start reading it today!
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. I have heard good things about it!
"When we came home my sisters had to cut up my dinner every day and help me get dressed. It was the best thing that happened. I showed Leah where you could get into the alligator pear tree and she boosted me up. I could still climb just dandy with my other arm. I have to play with Leah the most because the others in my family have got something wrong with them or else they're too grown-up to play."
Well there you have it, makes you want to read it doesn't it!!
I tag: Samantha, Des, Emily W., DeeAnne M., and Cortney J.
Second Tag ABC TAG:
A = ADVOCATE FOR: My Family, and being here in Rexburg, my school BYU PROVO!
B = BEST FEATURE: my eyes
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: David and Cambree
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: to have my own house and not have white walls!
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: computer
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: playing games and reading
G = GOOD AT: Cooking, and games
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: water skiing or snowboarding, but I want to!
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Pay off all of our debts and get myself a car, go on a vacation, get a house, and invest! (does a million dollars do all that)?
J = JUNKIE FOR: cookie dough, and ice cream, oh and cake batter!
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: David (what is this really suppose to mean)?
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I keep track of which side of the towel I use for my face and head and which side I use for the rest of my body so I don't switch them.
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Probably my wedding day, I know that is a given but there are too many to narrow down.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: go through labor! been there done that, ended in hell, therefore going straight for the C-Section next time!
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Bajio! Ice cream!
Q = QUOTE: "If you can't be good, be good at it!" my mom use to tell us this, I think she regrets it is the only quote that actually stuck in our heads, but it was always funny and we knew what she really meant!! Sorry Mom that I posted this!!
R = REASON TO SMILE: the 85 degree weather! and the semester is almost over!
S = SORRY ABOUT: not keeping my house cleaner!
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Cassidy, Eliza, Emily R., Korbi, and Stephanie M.
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Driving a motorcycle, Against all of my husbands wishes, sorry!
V = VERY SCARED OF: MOTHS!
W = WORST HABIT: asking too many questions at once and not waiting to hear the answer to the one I asked previous! David gets really frustrated with me!
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Europe, Hawaii, Australia
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Newly married!
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn
8 comments:
wow sounds like fun! It took me a while to read those. I cant believe how quick she has grown!! Oh you are not going to like this, we can't make it to the reunion. Sad I know. Things came up, and the stupid gas prices aren't helping either!
We are going to the reunion. It should be fun. I heard you guys will make it too. We'll see you soon.
gas prices. We want to go to Othello a couple of times. So we decided to do that unstead. Sorry :(
Hey Jerica, add me to your blog. I would love to see your pictures!!
Yeah!!! We are so excited that you stumbled across our blog! We did not know that you had one! Now we can keep in touch better! We wish we would have known that you were in Utah and that we could have seen you! We will keep checking your blog to see what is happening!!! We love you guys!
great tags!! Cambree is so old and big now I can't believe it! Time sure flies by.
Hello friend thanks for the tag, Sorry it took me so long to get it!!!!! Hope Idaho's just Dandy!!!
Ryan and I didn't actually go to Rexburg. I stole those pictures off of Michelle's camera. They stayed a few more days so they got to do more than we did. We had so little time while we were there. Maybe another trip....
Post a Comment