Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Crazy Girl

Cambree has more energy than any of us know what to do with. She seriously does not stop, and when she does it is only for a few seconds and we all stare at her making sure she is ok. It really is a rare and special moment when she is not running somewhere!



She is starting to really talk, she is learning new words almost daily. I think our favorite word she learned this week was please! She is a screamer, but now that she has learned this new little treasure she knows she has to say please in a nice way before she gets anything. We are hoping it will cut down on all of her high pitch screams! One of my least favorite words she learned recently, "no no." I will admit though it is pretty cute when she says it! Her favorite song to sing is popcorn popping. she does the popcorn hands and says "pawcorn!"

Another favorite word is shoe. She LOVES shoes! She loves wearing mine and David's shoes all over the house. She even mastered Auntie Jo's really high heels while we were in Utah! We are always missing shoes!

She loves to give kisses! and loves, but it is all on her own time. If you ask for them she usually turns her head the other way, but randomly during the day she will crawl up in my lap (she has mastered crawling onto the couch all by herself) and give me kisses! I love it! When Colby was here he always slept in the living room on the floor and the first thing Cambree would do in the morning was crawl on to him and give him kisses! She is a sweet girl!

She loves all of her stuffed animals or in other words her "babies" She picks them up, kisses them and then rocks them back and forth and sings "bockabye baby" It is the cutest thing!



Thank goodness she is still a pretty good napper and an excellent nighttime sleeper. She usually takes two 2 hour naps, although, she has been starting to fight the later afternoon one, but I am not ready for her to give it up, so I still put her down! She usually goes to bed at 9:30 and gets up about 9:00! She needs all of that sleep so she can run run run during the day!



I can't believe my baby is almost 16 months. She is growing like a weed, and climbing on EVERYTHING!





She loves to dip her chicken nuggets!

I always catch her climbing into the bookshelf or into her toy box!

This morning she climbed up on her high chair and David made the mistake of pushing her, now she thinks it is a really fun game and wants us to push her on her high chair, what a goof!

one of those rare moments where I caught her watching sesame street this morning! I think she looks so big in the picture of her laying down.

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Wow Cambree is growing up so much. It sounds like you have a real climber on your hands. I can tell she keeps you busy. Isn't it hard to believe they aren't babies anymore. What happened? J/K. Good to see what you are up to.

Kacey Nielsen said...

So dang cute! I am totally loving this age. I have the same feelings about no... boy is it annoying but it is so dang cute when they say it!