Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Lot

just wanted to jot down a few happenings here in Moses Lake so far, before I forget them.

We went horse back riding - well David and his siblings did. By the time we got out to my parents and got the horses saddled, Cambree was ready for bed, so she and I stayed in the house!

David and I went to Silverwood on Wednesday with Matt and Amanda Boyce, we had a blast, and I am so glad that they invited us!! The new roller coaster was INTENSE! I think my favorite was the water park and the big family raft slide, so so fun!!

Took Cambree to the doctor and she left with an ear infection and a virus known as Herpangine, it isn't what it sounds like!! It actually is not part of the herpes virus at all. It causes a fever and sores in her mouth and throat. She was miserable all week. She is finally getting back to her normal self, and she actually slept through the night last night, so I am hoping she is all better.

My mom and I went to a beautiful funeral service for Kimball Fuhriman. He has wonderful parents who are extremely strong and loved him so much.

The fair starts today!! I am sure I will probably get out there and wonder what I was so excited about!! But until them I am excited!

David is making some money, yah hoo!!

We have been staying up WAY to late watching the Olympics, but I am LOVING every minute of it!!! GO USA!!

(I haven't taken many pictures, but I will try to get some up later)

No comments: