Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Sunday, August 24, 2008

No More Please

Before I got married I had never been to a funeral. This usually shocked people when they heard, but I was definitely OK with it. Since I have been married I have been to my fair share of them, and I have only been married 3 years. Just this summer I have been to 3. I don't think my heart can handle anymore. 2 have been just while I have been in Washington this time. My heart is still aching. I am so glad we have the gospel and I know that it is true and that the atonement and the plan of salvation are real. I don't really know how to put into words how I feel or what to say, but just know I don't want to go to another funeral for a REALLY LONG TIME!

1 comment:

The Mechams said...

Awe I'm sorry Tiff, I know is hard when they all hit in a row, you don't get time to recoup. I love ya though and your tender heart!