Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, August 18, 2008

My Babies First Haircut

Cambree had her first haircut last Friday by her Grandma Byington. Her hair was really starting to look scraggly and hanging in her eyes.

Before the haircut

She did OK if we had stuff in her hands, but she hated when we tried to cut her bangs. She would pull away every time!

This is after her haircut, it looked so much better and not hanging in her eyes!

Here is the final product. Grandma curled it into a little muffin do. I ALWAYS had a muffin cut when I was little, my grandpa still calls me muffin sometimes! Mom says she looks a lot like me know with her new hairdo! I think it makes her look older.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Cambree is so big. Does she talk more?

Emily Rasmussen said...

She dose look so grown up. I recently gave my girly a hair cut (I have to do it every couple months because it gets all shaggy looking other wise) and it has made her look so much younger. I would have thought it'd be the other way around. Anyways, She's a doll!