Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, August 18, 2008

Grant County Fair and Demo Derby

The fair was all last week. My Brother, Colby, had a steer out there. I ended up going out there everyday except for Friday, it was WAY TOO HOT! Cambree liked all of the animals, but she HATED to be in her stroller. I thought, I know silly me, that she would just fall asleep in her stroller when she got tired, but NO, she went all day without her nap and she was CRANKY! She didn't really want to be contained in her stroller, she just wanted out to roam wherever she wanted, and that meant into every animal pen around. She even managed to reach into a pig pen and pinch the pigs butt!!! The fair isn't as exciting as I always remembered it, but still fun to go back to with my own little girl!!

Wednesday night David and I went to the Demo Derby with a bunch of couples. It was really fun. And actually WAY more exciting that I ever remembered it. I always thought the heat races got pretty boring after so many, but that was not the case. They were crashing and smashing even in the heat races!! We loved it! David's cousins's Matt and Meredith drove in it!!
This is them and there car after the Derby. (Matt didn't actually do the real derby at the end because he didn't want to smash up his car, but it got pretty smashed in the heat races)!

sorry these are dark, I am not on my own computer so they will just have to stay that way for awhile! His is the red car number 40!


No comments: