Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nursery

So Cambree doesn't really "turn" 18 months until the 12th of September, but they were kind enough to take her today! She was sort of a monster in Sacrament, and we had plenty of laughs from ward members on our part! As soon as we opened the door to the Nursery she practically jumped out of David's arms. She never looked back!!! They said she was good, I really hope she was. I can't believe my baby is old enough for Nursery, but I think I might have loved it more than she did. David and I actually went to Sunday school together!! And it was really good! YAY for Nursery!

4 comments:

Kjirsten said...

Our little Ella went to nursery for the first time today too. She is only 17 months as well but we got an "early waiver" as we will be teaching in primary and young men. She loved it and I am so grateful for nursery. It was such a relief when she didn't cry. Gotta love it!!!

The Mechams said...

I know how you feel, I wan to give our nursey leaders an award or something for the sainity they gave me back!

deannegalloway said...

I LOVE NURSERY! Chloe gets to go in december and I think it will be one of my best christmas presents. I'm so glad cambree loved it, it's wonderful when they don't have anxiety over it! Take care!

Emily Rasmussen said...

that is a great milestone!!!! Bless those nursery workers!!! :)